The CAMPING – KOUKOUNARIES SKIATHOS is member of:
1) Very clean toilets that are cleaned every 2-3 hours
2) Washing machines to wash your textiles and marble basins with hot water
3) Showers with warm water every 24 hours
4) 300 m. is the distance between the campsite and the famous Koukounaries beach and water sports
5) Some tables and chairs are in all places of the campsite for you to be comfortable
6) Very rich vegetation in camping and very large trees with an appropriate shade
7) Pets, music (only with headphones) and noise are not allowed
8) Cafeteria – Restaurant – Bar – small market
9) The tents of one to four people are rented
10) Credit cards are not accepted
1) From noon until 18:00 a fee corresponding to half of the daily rate will be charged. After 18:00 will be charged an extra night.
2) If you canceled after enrollment in the reservation book you must pay the cost of half a day by the standards of the National Federation of Tourism.
3) Camping is not equipped with fridge for food and water of customers. There is a freezer only for the conservation of ice cube trays.
4) The radio is allowed only with the use of headphones.
5) After the departure of the customer, the shower is not free. The price of the use is 2 €.
6) Camping has no vigilance and only ensures the parking of motorcycles and cars. It declines all responsibility in case of loss, theft or damage of effects.
7) Washing cars, motorcycles or boats is not allowed inside the establishment.
8) Cars and motorcycles can be parked around tents. Parking is permitted only in the parking area.
9) From 00:00 to 6:00 the entry of cars, motorcycles and caravans in camping is prohibited for any reason (arrival and departure included).
10) It is strictly forbidden the use of stoves gas on the ground or around tents. The use is only allowed in the kitchen.
11) It is forbidden the use of the barbecue around tents. Only on the space provided for this purpose.
12) Reception don’t accept any liability for loss or damage mobile phone or chargers. Everything is at your own risk.
13) Please do not throw toilet paper and towels in the bathroom. Only in the toilet bins.
14) Potential visitors are not allowed in the Camping.
15) Dogs are not allowed at the Camping.
SILENCE – CLEAN – RESPECT